- Adjustable compression for a contoured fit
- Hook-and-loop closure is snug to ensure smooth and sleek appearance
- Hourglass shape keeps shapewear in place
- Can also be used for post-surgical compression
- Soft construction with no boning
- 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex
- S = 24” to 34” waist
- M = 28” to 38” waist
- L = 32” to 42” waist
- XL = 36” to 46” waist
after my C section Review by Jill C
I had a C section a few weeks ago and I felt I could use a little support. I ordered the 12" and 9" belly band and the 9" worked great. It gave me just enough tummy support and was not too tall for me. the 12" would be better for a taller woman (I'm 5'5). this would probably work for men too if they had back issues. (Posted on 6/14/13)
comfortable support Review by Nancy K
I hurt my back and my doctor suggested a support girdle. I didn't want something so heavy so I tried this belly band and it worked.
There are no bones to dig in and the wide band of velcro let's me adjust it for any size I need.
(Posted on 6/14/13)