- Unpadded, 3 pc. cup with double layer of tulle for necessary support
- Boning at sides for extra stability
- Sheer embroidery adds excitement in Grape/Orchid combo
- Ballet back has beautiful sweeping look and helps to prevent straps from slipping off your shoulders
- Exceptional lift underwire
- Embroidery: 100% Polyester
- Fabric: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
Gorgeous Review by Sa'
This is a gorgeous bra! I really wished it came in more colors. It reminds me of a bralette with the style of the bra, and the shape it gives my chest. The only difference is this bra will give you shape, hold, and coverage which a bralette won't.
The band isn't the most snug fit. I wear a 34G, but at the tightest hook, it still feels like a 36. This isn't a problem if you're looking for a more comfortable bra. The cups are a good size, so they don't cut into my torso.
The lace on this bra has thick embroiders, and will show underneath clothes. I wouldn't call it an everyday bra, but it's still nice to own. (Posted on 8/26/16)
Love it Review by Alexis
Being big chested makes it no easy feat to get a good fitting bra. I can now say my boobs now know what separation is. Lifts and separates which is what I've been looking for. Deff recommend to anyone. Only downside is that the top of the breast is a little flat than I am used to and the cup are a tad pointed but thats ok. All in all i loooove it (Posted on 11/20/15)