Some of our online competitors offer 'free' shipping. But is it really free? The fact is, all companies incur shipping costs and frequently inflate the prices on their merchandise in order to cover those costs. We prefer a more straightforward approach. Our shipping fees reflect the rates that we've negotiated, and our shipping & handling costs are clearly stated, not hidden.
Q-T Intimates offers several shipping options depending on the size of your order and your shipping address. If you select our FREE SHIPPING option, we choose the carrier to be used (either UPS Ground, USPS Priority, or USPS First Class). If you select our $10 option, your package will be shipped via UPS Ground. Our $20 option will get you UPS 2nd delivery. And our $40 option will get you UPS Next Day. Q-T reserves the right to alter your chosen shipping carrier if we are able to expedite your order at no additional charge.
No P.O. Boxes or U.S. Territories for UPS shipments. Physical address required.
Alaska and Hawaii - standard shipping via USPS priority mail (3-5 days). We will add an extra $10 if selecting UPS 2nd Day or Next Day.
Q-T Intimates ships internationally to most countries. However, Q-T reserves the right to request additional information from the customer to verify the integrity of an order. The customer is responsible for all extra delivery charges, Duties, Taxes, Customs Fees and any other fees that may be required when importing products into their country. Q-T Intimates order totals do not include Duties, Taxes, Fees or VAT, etc. associated with international orders. Contact your local customs office for more information.
Q-T occasionally offers free shipping through keycodes, banners, or other offers. Unfortunately, these free shipping deals cannot be applied to international orders.
Prices and payment are in U.S. Dollars. Exchange rates are automatically calculated on your credit card bill.
Extra shipping charges for oversize items and oversized orders are based upon the true cost of shipping, regardless of the order total. You will be contacted regarding any oversized shipping charges before we deliver your package to the carrier.
At Q-T Intimates, we’re happy when you’re happy. We hope that you’ll be 100% pleased with your purchase, however we understand that sometimes there may be a need to return or exchange something. You may return unworn, unlaundered items, EXCEPT PANTIES, within 30 days of delivery. Returns are subject to inspection and we reserve the right not to accept returns that are damaged, including stains from deodorant and transfers of perfume odor. Please make sure all tags and packaging are intact. Due to health code regulations we cannot accept the return on any panty or thong unless the package is unopened.
We will process your return or exchange within 10 business days and notify you once we have done so. If you requested a refund, we will process it in the same manner as the original payment.
Return / Exchange Shipping Fees:
The customer will be responsible for all return shipping fees. In the unlikely event that you receive damaged goods or items that you did not order, please return the items immediately and we will pay all of the associated shipping fees. It is important that the items remain unworn, unopened, and unlaundered so we can credit you in full, including return shipping, if it is a result of our error. The replacement shipping for your first exchange will be processed free of charge.
How To Return Your Purchase:
Please follow these steps to successfully return your purchase:
GUEST USERS:1. To initiate a return for a web order that was placed without registering for an account, please click the Request RMA button located at the top right of the qtbras.com homepage. Enter the Order ID and the email address used during checkout and click “Submit Request”.
- OR -
- 1. To initiate a return for a web order, please first login into your account using the email address and password that were used during your account registration.
- 2. Once logged in, under the “My Account” menu on the left side, select the “RMA” option.
- 3. Then click “Request New RMA”.
- THEN -
1. From the drop-down menu, select the order you are returning and then choose which items are to be returned. Also, please select whether the items were opened and if you are requesting a refund or an exchange. You’re welcome to leave notes about your return in the comments box.
2. Once the request has been filled out, click the “Submit” button to initiate your return and request your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
3. Once the RMA status has been changed to “Approved” (within 24-48 hours) you can then send your items back. Replace the item in the original packaging (if possible) and please also be sure to include the original packing slip (or a copy) and/or the website RMA printout with your return.
4. Please ensure that you use a sturdy box or protective shipping envelope to prevent damage while in transit. We are not responsible for damage to products in transit back to us.
5. To ensure the package arrives back to us safely and that you are credited, please use a pre-paid, insured and traceable method (such as UPS, FedEx, USPS Priority Mail or another method) where you receive a shipping slip that can be used to trace the delivery. Overnight shipping is not necessary. Many carriers offer low cost ground shipping and allow you to trace your delivery.
6. Once your return is received, we will inspect the items and issue a refund or send a replacement.
Under some circumstance, your return may be subject to a repacking or restocking fee (including orders returned after 30 days if we choose to accept it). Please note that we have the right to refuse any return if it does not meet the Return Guidelines. Q-T reserves the right to limit returns and exchanges based on availability.